P.O. Box 580 Greenwood DE 19950 US +1.3023490400 email@example.com
12952 Sussex Hwy
Po. Box 580
Greenwood, DE 19950
Phone: (302) 349-0400
Fax: (302) 349-0401
What to Expect for Template and Install:
- Remove any old backsplash
- Have any cooktop, slide in stove, and sink (unless we supply) on site
- Have any faucet (specs are often okay for faucet only); insta-hot, soap dispenser, water purifier, etc. physically on site
- Have disconnected the drain and old faucet
- Remove old top (old top removal is available for a fee if preapproved by office)
- Supports and/or Corbels are the responsibility of the Customer.
One hour or later after install:
- Have Plumber reconnect water and drain
- Have an Electrician hook up any stove or cooktop appliance
- Top removal and disposal are available for an additional fee. The fee varies by size of the kitchen and material the old top is made of. Please discuss with the sales representative if you want the removal option to get an exact price.
- We do not do plumbing, electric, or gas. Our insurance company will not allow us to do any hooks-ups. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Any cooktop, slide in stove, and customer supplied sink must be on site at time of template. We like to get the cutouts as exact as possible to make sure there is enough room for the appliance, yet avoid any unseemly gaps. Any sink(s) will be brought back to the shop to create a custom template for secure fits. Cooktops and Slide-ins are measured on site. Often Manufacturers specs are not accurate or complete. The appliance must be physically on site at template. If they are not available on site, this will delay the template and installation and possibly require a re-template charge.
12952 Sussex Hwy, Greenwood DE 19950 US